Lead a team of six data analysts and data engineers embedded in product squads and other functions with the mission to inform and influence product and business strategy via data.
What you will do:
Developing and implementing the analytics & insight strategy, by building a capability that will engage all across the organisation.
Promote and facilitate a culture of experimentation by supporting product and marketing teams from the design of experiments to analysis of results. Work with the Engineering team to provide the best A/B testing infrastructure.
Work closely with the CPO, COO and other key stakeholders to identify product and business priorities.
Work closely with CTO and your data engineering team to help define the data infrastructure and tools for analytics and BI use cases.
Develop a strategic vision and implement the right processes so that data can be a strong pillar of the company’s growth.
Actively work to share analysis, insights, experimentation, business knowledge and expertise to promote a data and business metric-driven culture.
Help enforce and continuously improve our analytics practices, processes, and tools.
Empower and mentor team members to improve their craft, deliver high-quality data analysis, and develop themselves as leaders.
Who are we looking for?
Proven success in a Head of Data role, in a product or techno company, whereby you have delivered data insights that impacted the business.
An industry background in eCommerce or in a two-sided market company (nice-to-have)
Experience in developing and implementing a data strategy.
Leadership skills - you are a passionate and motivational leader of data teams.
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams.
Experience with data function embedded in a cross-functional team (nice-to-have)
A good overview of the entire analytic tool chest from where you can choose analytic techniques that best address the business problems at hand.
Experience with SQL.
Solid understanding of big data and BI architecture.
Proficiency in Tableau or other data visualization tools, ideally with experience in migration from one to another.
Some experience working with large amounts of data (Hadoop, Spark, etc).
Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Work on a product that impacts millions of users, with the mission to enable everyone to live life to their fullest! Be proud not only to generate excellent user experiences and create great user value but to support our global environment.
- Join at a vital time in our journey to provide a genuine impact on how we evolve.
- Work together with a management that supports change to improve us as a company! We embrace trying out new things and creating new and state of the art processes like our PEAK team set up and our GEMBA walks where we create an environment for regular opportunities to inspect and adapt as a company.
- A transparent culture - we care for each other and always promote radical candor to improve our relationships to help create an environment for success.
- An international working atmosphere in which we get stuff done and a learning environment with the opportunities to get the right development opportunities catered to your needs.
- Family-friendly & work-life balance are no buzz words for us: We offer flexible working hours, remote days, family events and 10 additional vacation days for new parents (when not going on paternity leave).
- Benefits like weekly team breakfasts, yoga, regular team events & more.
Your contact person: Tiago Serra
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 70.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). We are willing to pay more depending on your experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence!