To support Sales teams in Europe, we’re looking for a motivated and experienced Sales Manager to best promote and sell Shiji solutions to local, regional, and multinational clients located in Austria and Central & Eastern European countries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Effectively build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline - Identify opportunities and actively close deals with new potential and existing clients by analyzing the market dynamics
- Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities
- Accountability for successful sales performance within named territory and prospects
- Introduce the Shiji Product portfolio and solutions including POS, SPA, Shiji Distribution & Shiji Payment solutions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years sales experience selling software within the hospitality or F&B IT industry specifically for hotels
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English; other languages are beneficial.
- Experience and solid understanding of Cloud/SaaS business model
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills via phone and online with all levels of customer organisation
- Proven track record of exceeding corporate objectives and sales quotas using effective sales techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Digital, ecommerce experience and understanding of B2B dynamics
- Availability for national and international travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.