What you will do
- You are responsible for setting up and improving efficient and thorough testing procedures within a cross functional team set up
- You will test both our app and website throughout the whole software development cycle and help out in the other technical areas when testing is needed
- You continually record test cases and results
- Report bugs and follow up on fixes
- Communicate clearly to the developers and product management
- Verify that the website or app is bug free to give our users the best experience
- Check stability of our website or apps using crash report aggregation services
Who are we looking for
- You have a strong attention to details and can identify possible usability issues and actual technical bugs
- A plus is having experience as a tester
- You are a good communicator and can give feedback to both management and developers
- You ideally have:
- An education in IT (Uni/FH, HTL/Fachschule)
- The ISTQB certificate
- Experience with JIRA
- You have very good English skills
- Experience working in a cross functional team set up is a plus
What we offer
Work on a product that impacts millions of users, with the mission to enable everyone to live life to their fullest! Be proud not only to generate excellent user experiences and create great user value but to support our global environment.
Join at a vital time in our journey to provide a genuine impact on how we evolve.
Work together with management that supports change to improve us as a company! We embrace trying out new things and creating new and state of the art processes like our PEAK team set up and our GEMBA walks where we create an environment for regular opportunities to inspect and adapt as a company.
A transparent culture - we care for each other and always promote radical candor to improve our relationships to help create an environment for success.
An international working atmosphere in which we get stuff done and a learning environment with the opportunities to get the right development opportunities catered to your needs.
Family-friendly & work-life balance are no buzz words for us: We offer flexible working hours, remote possibilities, family events and 10 additional vacation days for new parents (when not going on paternity leave).
Benefits like weekly team breakfasts, yoga, regular team events & more
Your contact person: Britta Niederdorfer
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 36.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). Of course we are ready to pay more. We will treat your application in strict confidence!