Walls.io is one of Austria's fastest growing B2B SaaS-companies. Marketing professionals use Walls.io to engage audiences and increase brand awareness with authentic social media content–at events, on displays, and on websites-basically, everywhere they want.
Or, as we say: Walls.io is the social wall for everyone! :)
We’re a multinational team and thrive on diversity. At Walls.io, we’re dedicated to sustainable growth and are proud to operate long-term as an independent and profitable business.
Our customers include international brands such as Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and many more.
Our Culture & Values:
At Walls.io we created a space where your ideas and suggestions for improvement are heard and welcome and diversity is highly valued and reflected upon in our team. You'll enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy.
- Work in a great team and figure out and develop features, which move the needle for us and make our users happy
- Help with migrating our application architecture from a single PHP project to an API + Single-Page application architecture
- Research and suggest improvements for our tech stack and architecture together with the team and our tech team lead
You will work in a centrally located open-plan office with a lot of natural light and space in a renovated factory building. There's a fully-equipped kitchen with big dining tables, isolated phone/video-call booths, meeting and focus rooms, and a relaxation area.
- Work in an international environment with a dynamic A-team
- Company 100% owned by original founder
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- Room for own ideas and improvement to the product
- A product used by brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and others
- Personal budget for education, conferences, literature, …
- Free public transport card for Vienna's awesome grid
- Free coffee, tea, fruits, and organic breakfast cereals
- Fun team activities and events (if and when Corona allows)
- Exciting production systems with a modern infrastructure
- Diversity is one of our core values
- Visa sponsorship and support for relocation
We offer a competitive salary considerably above the Austrian Collective Agreement between EUR 49.000 - EUR 56.000 gross per year depending on your qualifications and the outcome of our exciting interview.
Let's talk :)
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into an international company that values team culture then apply today at email@example.com!
Your contact person is Vladan Vasic.
The hiring team will get back to you within seven days if there's a match. If you are selected to move forward, the process from start to finish could take roughly four to six weeks, depending on bandwidth and scheduling availability.
- 5 years working on web projects (front & backend)
- Strong hands-on experience with PHP 7.x, ReactJS, Node.js in productive systems - our stack stackshare.io/walls-io/walls-io
- High ability to investigate new technological areas in depth
- Eagerness to learn and harness new technologies
- SCRUM Team player or willingness to become one
- Container and Cloud experience
- Experience with Go, Vue is a plus