Orgenesis Austria GmbH offers an entrepreneurial, progressive, and collaborative environment.
Whether you work in the lab, in an office or on the production floor,
the objective is the same — to improve lives.
We would be proud to foster and support your personal and professional development
as a member of our Team.
- Design, manage and supervise the execution of the Research plans for development of novel cell-derived therapies for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hire, lead and motivate a group of Research Associates in complex development projects and sub-projects in the area of therapeutic EVs
- Independently design experiments to evaluate exosome function in kidney disease models.
- Maintain a cutting-edge awareness of technical developments and scientific knowledge in the area of exosome research.
- Facilitate communication between internal, external, and third-party teams
- Results-driven project management and planning
- Ensure project quality throughout all stages
- PhD Degree Immunology/Chemistry/Nanotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology, or similar field
- Experience in Extracellular Vesicles and/or Liposomal formulations is an advantage
- Several years of experience in project management, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical environment
- Experience with exosomes and therapeutics is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team, experience in managing interdisciplinary teams
- Goal-oriented and flexible
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is a plus
- Austrian Citizenship is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Orgenesis Austria GmbH, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Powered by JazzHR