We pride ourselves in offering an app that’s easy to use and nice to look at. Your job is to package and present all of the cool technical features that make Shpock unique on the market.
What you will do
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our product, development and marketing team and be responsible for the conception and realization of the visual design of Shpock.
- Create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups which synthesize user data and research.
- Engage the entire product and marketing teams in championing and maintaining design principles and the user experience strategy.
- Collaborate with and support other members of the Design team.
- Work together with product managers, developers and other stakeholders to oversee the user experience of a feature from concept to launch
- Apply fundamental user experience, design and research principles to meet our user needs and together with our product managers increase the impact of our features.
- With your design of content, marketing materials, app and website visuals you will help make Shpock even more popular and strengthen our image.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced designer (at least 7 years of experience) with a focus on mobile platforms and deep knowledge of usability and design guidelines.
- You have a lot of experience with UX theories and best practices.
- You have a strong portfolio with a focus on UI and UX for web and mobile technologies.
- You are passionate about design and user experience.
- You are experienced with user research, wire-framing and development of rapid prototypes with Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin or other tools.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to iterate quickly, work conscientiously and precisely in a fast paced startup environment with diverse and cross-functional teams.
- You have good verbal and written English skills.
Your contact person: Britta Niederdorfer
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). Of course we are ready to pay more. We will treat your application in strict confidence!