Want to be a part of our team?
The PS Implementation Engineer (L2) has the ability to make configurations, action installations and attend to break / fix events at a higher complexity level to that of the Senior Technician.
Their primary function is to ensure that client solution requirements are resolved in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
The individual functions in an environment of lower complexity to that of PS Implementation Engineers (L3).
Working at NTT
1. Act as mentor for colleagues
2. Assure quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
3. Ensure client satisfaction
4. Ensure operational hardware on client site
5. Ensure operational software on client site
6. Ensure personal growth and development
7. Own and resolve problems
8. Owns and takes responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
9. Pre-configure hardware before installation on client site
10. Pre-configure software before installation on client site
11. Propose planning and / or solutions for a bid
12. Provide telephonic, remote and on-site support to clients
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level :