As a Tricentis Senior Consultant SAP Test Automation, you are a self-driven individual who delivers transformations, strategy, training and coaching for Tricentis products including Tosca Commander – including integration to SAP SolMan, Data Integrity, OSV, qTest and LiveCompare to the customer.
- Scope, plan and deliver implementation projects for test automation– with a focus on SAP customers
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach – including team enablement and test data strategy - across project teams
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Assist Sales team with the technical/conceptional presentation of proposed automation solutions for customers
- Describe complex technical concepts in a way that makes them easily understandable, digestible, and relatable
- Create and deliver engaging and effective training collateral ensuring customers understand all aspects of our product capabilities and how to incorporate Tricentis products into their organizations. This may include instructor-led training, self-guided training, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within our suite of products.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 4+ years hands-on experience with test automation (ideally in the SAP space)
- 3+ years hands-on experience with SAP (various modules and technologies like R/3 resp. ERP, S/4 Hana, Fiori, Netweaver
- Experience in planning and delivering training courses to customers
- Understanding of agile development practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers (various stakeholders)
- Customer-centric thinking
- Structure and attention to detail
- Communication skills in person and remote
- Ability to travel 60-80% of the time
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Job ticket for free public transportation in Vienna
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. According to your experience and skills the annual package is between 60.000,- to 80.000,- EUR.