Shpock’s marketing team is looking for a new hero! You will be responsible for creating engaging content and motivating our users to discover the app with all its benefits. By creating an overarching communications strategy for our paid performance and CRM channels you will push our Marketing efficiency to new heights.
You create engaging content to acquire new users, activate them and keep them within our app.
You know how to catch the attention of churned users and reactivate them.
Together with your colleagues, you’ll be responsible for our emails, push notifications and other in-app channels as well as content for Social Media channels.
You will be the voice to our users and as such will make sure we show our strong personality across all our communication channels.
You monitor the market and identify trends and key events that you then turn into relevant user communication.
Thanks to your native English skills you are our internal comms person to proofread communication with our users and make sure everything’s grammatically correct and understandable.
You finished your degree in marketing, communications or economics.
Content creation is part of your DNA and you have a few years experience in similar marketing roles.
You are a native English speaker.
You understand how one word can change the meaning of a message - and you love playing with those linguistic subtleties.
You are creative and understand how to communicate with users on different channels and in different lifecycle stages.
You are interested in communication on mobile channels and have successfully driven user engagement and retention in previous roles.
You are analytical and understand technology and digital marketing channels.
A structured working style, your self-reliable working style and your enthusiasm are among your strengths.
You are a communicative and open personality.
Photoshop skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- Work on a product that impacts millions of users, with the mission to enable everyone to live life to their fullest! Be proud not only to generate excellent user experiences and create great user value but to support our global environment.
- Join at a vital time in our journey to provide a genuine impact on how we evolve.
- Work together with a management that supports change to improve us as a company! We embrace trying out new things and creating new and state of the art processes like our PEAK team set up and our GEMBA walks where we create an environment for regular opportunities to inspect and adapt as a company.
- A transparent culture - we care for each other and always promote radical candor to improve our relationships to help create an environment for success.
- An international working atmosphere in which we get stuff done and a learning environment with the opportunities to get the right development opportunities catered to your needs.
- Family-friendly & work-life balance are no buzz words for us: We offer flexible working hours, remote possibilities, family events and 10 additional vacation days for new parents (when not going on paternity leave).
- Benefits like weekly team breakfasts, yoga, regular team events & more
Your contact person: Tiago Serra
Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement. This is EUR 45.000,- gross per year. We offer a market conform salary in line with your qualifications and experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence.