- As a key player in one of our agile teams, you actively contribute to the development of Tricentis products according to agile principles
- You are responsible for all parts of the software development process: requirements analysis, implementation, test, etc.
- You work in a self-organizing team in our agile software development process and help shape it to continuously improve
- You develop valuable increments for our product according to our vision with the newest technologies
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our way of working is part of your daily business
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge (e.g. HTL, university degree, etc.)
- 3+ years of profound software development experience in C#, or a comparable object-oriented programming language
- Angular, HTML, CSS are much more than just buzzwords for you
- You are motivated by achieving innovative results and approach your tasks in a solution-oriented manner
- You know when to apply design patterns and strive for high quality, maintainable and clean code
- Work permit for Austria is required
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing in the top-ranking city of Mercer‘s Quality of Living Ranking.
We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 42.672,- gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.